Sunday, May 1, 2011

you say pleather, i say leather.

one trend this spring that i think is really coming on strong is the leather pants and shorts. Lauren Conrad recently wrote about this on her blog, and gave some really good examples. I know in my small town I wont be able to successfully pull it off except for at church or a nice dinner during the summer maybe  - leather or rather should I say pleather, is known around here for two things: biker chicks, and rodeos. Two things I do not partake in. But if you think you can pull these off, here are some good examples that will hopefully inspire you!


I adore the high waisted shorts, with the loose top, its careless but clean.
Then Victoria Beckham in these leather pants, with accents of gold is phenomenal.

I love these trends, and I hope you learned a little about how to wear leather, and keep your eyes open for them this summer!
Stay classy,
smalltownchicc

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment, i get really excited over comments....like really. :)))

♥♥smalltownchicc