Tuesday, July 26, 2011

smalltown adventures

I know this is completely unrelated to fashion or beauty but i thought i would share my little adventure:

so in my little town there is a auction house down the road from me, there is always a ton of things for sale and the auction is every friday. Well this past sunday I was driving by it and I noticed that there was this chair just sitting out in the open near the dumpster, two days after the sale. So since I graduated high school, I'm able to put two and two together and figured out that the chair was destined for the trash, but this chair was too interesting to go to waste, so yes, i went dumpster diving. It was really exciting, and it was kind of addicting, don't make fun!


i know what your thinking - that chair is trash. I disagree.


so I am hopefully turning it into this:



kind of. I am ripping off the fabric and painting it all white with a blue patterned fabric to match my room.
I'll let you know how it goes!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment, i get really excited over comments....like really. :)))

♥♥smalltownchicc