Saturday, October 16, 2010

"spoonful of sugar, make it better real quick"

its been too long !

my year is flying by, and i hope yours is going well :).
 

So, i was just minding my own business the other day, and i came upon this website : modcloth.com
and i stinkin love it! i have an event coming up that requires dressing up a little bit, and this is the perfect source for it! here are some of my faves:


this isnt a dress, but i wanted to point out the waistline for this one, when you get an shirt/dress that has a elastic band or belt that tightens at your natural waist, it is soo flattering. for me, my natural waistline is right in line with my belly button. when you wear a shirt that has this, not only do you avoid the prego look, you also can easily cover any small tires you might be carrying around. :)

i hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think :)


♥smalltownchicc

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment, i get really excited over comments....like really. :)))

♥♥smalltownchicc